Office of Fraternity & Sorority Life
University of Pennsylvania
3933 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6136
- Mondays: 10am to 5pm
- Tuesdays: 10am to 5pm
- Wednesdays: 10am to 5pm
- Thursdays: 10am to 5pm
- Fridays: 10am to 4pm
Director for Leadership Community
Interfraternity Council (IFC) Advisor, Panhellenic Council (PHC) Advisor
- Oversees the Fraternity & Sorority chapter and council leadership development, advising and programming.
- Works closely with University Life Community Care, Penn Violence Prevention (PVP), Center for Community Standards and Accountability (CSA) and Wellness at Penn.
- Advises the Interfraternity Council (IFC), Panhellenic Council (PHC) and the Zeta Xi Chapter of Order of Omega at Penn.
- Supervises the Associate Director of Diversity & Co-Curricular Education, the Coordinator of Fraternity & Sorority Life and the Graduate Intern for Programming.
- *** Please note- while this role is vacant- If you are unsure who the interim OFSL advisor is for your group please contact vpul-ofsl@pobox.UPenn.edu to be redirected.***
Jonathan Bell (he/him)
Director for Residential Community
- Oversees the Fraternity & Sorority Residential Community for recognized Chapter Homes
- Collaborates with campus partners such as Facilities & Real Estate Services, Office of Risk Management, Campus Apartments LLC, Division of Public Safety, Student Intervention Services, Campus Health, Provost Finances, Disability Services, and Residential Services.
- Supports and advises the chapter house managers by organizing trainings, sharing campus resources, organizing occupancy sign-up processes, and providing opportunities to improve their house.
- Works with (Inter)National HQ Offices, Chapter Advisors, and Alumni House Corporations to support the chapter homes.
- Supervises the Greek Finance Specialist.
Janáe Tucker (she/her)
Interim Director of Leadership Community & Associate Director of Diversity & Co-Curricular Education
Intercultural Greek Council (IGC) Advisor
- Oversees our teams effort to make Fraternity & Sorority Life at Penn a welcoming and inclusive community for all students.
- Works closely with the OFSL University Advisors program, the Greek Alumni Advisor Council, the Cultural Resource Centers, and Academic Advisors in the four undergraduate colleges.
- Advises the Intercultural Greek Council (IGC), the Step Show Committee, the Greek Week student-led committee, and the IFC Judicial Inquiry Board (JIB).
- Supervises the Graduate Assistant for Fraternity & Sorority Life.
OFSL Chapter Advisor
Rachael Garrett Canfield (she/her)
- Assists the Directors in a wide range of tasks and serves as the business administrator for the office.
- Works closely with the University Human Resources Department, the OFSL Grant Funding Board, and the OFSL budgeting process.
- Supervises the OFSL Student Ambassadors including Work Study and Student Workers.
OFSL Chapter Advisor
Jennifer Probert (she/her)
Coordinator of Fraternity & Sorority Life
- Oversees the Fraternity & Sorority Leadership Development programs.
- Works closely with the Accreditation & Awards Program and with University Life Community Care Staff on the University Event Registration Process.
- Advises the Panhellenic Council (PHC).
- Supervises the Graduate Intern for Programming.
Jo Ann Nasino (she/her)
OFSL Finance Specialist
- Manages the Residential Community financial billing and processing, assists with the Residential Community Administrative efforts.
- Works closely with the OFSL Grant Funding Board and the Residential Community student relations.
Graduate Assistant for Fraternity & Sorority Life
- Assists in chapter and community development programs.
- Works closely with Philanthropy and Community Service Engagement.
- Advises a cohort of chapters and co-advises the Panhellenic Council (PHC).
- As a graduate student, this position follows a unique graduate student curriculum designed by our office that is tailored to their role and student affairs interests.